We will help you with advice, but you must provide the equipment you need to ride comfortably and safely to work. You must furnish:
- A bicycle in good working order.
- A bicycle helmet approved by CPSC or Snell.
- A bike lock.
- A front light and rear reflector or light if you’re riding before sunrise or after sunset.
We highly recommend several other items.
- Eye protection.
- Cycling gloves.
- Reflective material or flashing lights on your person or bag.
- Panniers, messenger bag, or backpack.
And it’s prudent to be prepared for the unexpected.
- Noise maker – bell, horn, whistle on lanyard.
- Repair kit.